Guard Dog® ADA Compliant Accessibility Ramp (pair)Fits 5 Channel Standard Profile Guard Dog® Units. This pack contains two of the blue ramps highlighted above.
These ramp units are essential for anywhere that an ADA compliant crossing point or access is needed.
- ADA Compliant - Ensure easy and unrestricted access for wheelchair users.
- Not just for pedestrian traffic - These ramps are suitable for providing a smoother transition for fork lifts, trucks and carts as well as people.
- Interlocking Design - The interlocking side connectors mean that these bridge units can be connected in a run as long as is needed.
- Suitable for use all year round - The Guard Dog® system is made from ultra-tough polyurethane, and is designed to stand up to extended use in almost any climate and environment.
- Patented 5-bar tread surface for maximum traction - More traction for improved pedestrian safety.
- Designed For Frequent Use - The high strength and ergonomic design of the Guard Dog® make it ideal for mobile entertainment venues, such as fair grounds, music festivals and sporting events. It is quick to deploy and just as quick to pack down after.
- No Tools Deployment - No tools are needed to deploy the ramp units, they can be installed by a single worker with ease.
- Does not Block Access to Cables - All cables enclosed within the surrounded Guard Dog® unit can still be accessed with ease without lifting the ramps.
Speak to our sales team toll free at (800) 671-9662, our trained sales team will be more than happy to assist you in finding the right cable protection solution for your needs.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|A: Length||36 in. (91.44 cm)|
|B: Width||21.88 in. (55.58 cm)|
|C: Height||2 in. (5.08 cm)|
|Per Tire||20,150 lb./Tire (9,140 kg) (Max load tested at 70°F (21°C)|
|Per Axle||40,300 lb./Axle (18,280 kg) (Max load tested at 70°F (21°C)|
|Weight||40 lb. (18.1 kg) (pair)|
Q & A
Be the first to ask a question.