Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I order?
- How can I pay for my order?
- Where do you ship to?
- How much will shipping cost?
- How long will my order take to arrive?
- Do I need to be present when you deliver my Order?
- Can I pick up my order
- I am not sure what product I need who can I talk to?
- What if my order arrives damaged or in an unacceptable condition?
1. How can I order?
- Online - Place your order online through our online checkout system
- Over The Phone - Call us at (800) 671 9662 and speak to one of our team.
- By Email - Send us an email through the form here and one of our team will respond shortly.
2. How Can I pay for my order?
- By Credit or Debit Card
- By Check
- Bank Transfer
3. Where do you ship to?
We ship to all 50 states, Canada and Mexico.
4. How much will shipping cost?
Shipping costs depend on the product being shipped (quantity, dimensions, weight) and where its being shipped to.
Guaranteed Delivery service and lift gate/curbside service is available upon request.
Additional charges will apply to all special delivery requests outside the scope of standard ground shipping.
Free shipping is available on some of our product.
Upon ordering products were free shipping does not apply, your order will remain on hold pending your "APPROVAL" of shipping cost, that we will contact you with.
5. How long will my order take to arrive?
The typical transit time after an order is processed for most orders, is 5 to 7 days standard ground shipping. Expedited and guaranteed shipping quotes are available upon request.
There are many factors that can affect shipping time, such as the ship to address and whether it commercial or residential, the ship to location and whether it is remote or local, the weather, holidays, etc.
6. Do I need to be present when you deliver my Order?
- Small Package - If your order is a smaller package (less than 150lbs) UPS or FedEx will make 3 attempts to deliver your goods, if there is somewhere safe for them to leave the goods out of sight and whether they will leave the goods safe for you. If after 3 attempts there is still no one there to sign for the goods and no safe location for the goods to be left they will then return the goods to us.
- LTL Freight - if your order is being shipped LTL (less than Truckload) palatalized, which is typically any order consisting of bulky over sized products and orders over 150 lbs, someone will need to sign for and remove the product from the rear of the truck. Typically LTL order deliveries are scheduled by the agent responsible for that delivery, with the customer receiving the product before it can be delivered.
7. Can I pick up my order
If you wish to pick up an order from one of our warehousing facilities the pick up must be arranged and scheduled prior to pick up.
8. I am not sure what product I need who can I talk to?
- Phone our sales team - Call our sales team at (800) 671 9662
- Email us - use the form here to contact us by email.
9. What if my order arrives damaged or in an unacceptable condition?
Please refuse all damaged or unacceptable Goods and contact us immediately to resolve the issue.