Linebacker® ADA Ramps For 3 Channel Heavy Duty Ramps
These Linebacker® ADA ramps can be used with three channel Linebacker® Heavy Duty protection ramps, they are essential for areas where access for those with limited mobility is needed, or where vehicles with small wheels such as forklifts, carts and buggies operate.
- Easy To Transport - Each section is compact in size and easy to store, transport and handle.
- Interlocking Design - With each section locking into the next using Checkers patented T-Connector you can make any run as long as needed.
- All Weather Construction - The UV stabilised Polyurethane construction means that the Linebacker® can be used in all seasons and almost all environments. It is also abrasion, impact and chemical resistant.
- Lift Cables without Dismantling the run - The reinforced hinged lid means that cables can be lifted and removed or replaced without taking the run of protection apart.
- These are supplied complete as a pair with connectors.
Within the Linebacker® heavy duty 3 channel range there are plenty of accessories available, including; end caps for smooth cable entry and exit, and bridges to link parallel straight sections together. You can read more about the linebacker® range here.
Have questions about cable protection products?
Give our sales team a call toll free at (800) 671-9662, our experienced staff will help you choose the best product for your needs.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|A: Length||36 in. (91.44 cm)|
|B: Width||34.81 in. (88.42 cm)|
|C: Height||2.88 in. (7.32 cm)|
|Per Tire||20,150 lb./Tire (9,140 kg) (Max load tested at 70°F (21°C)|
|Per Axle||40,300 lb./Axle (18,280 kg) (Max load tested at 70°F (21°C)|
|Weight||66 lb. (30 kg)|
Q & A
Be the first to ask a question.