Linebacker® ADA Ramps For 1 Channel General Purpose Ramps
These Linebacker® ADA ramps can be used with either of the 1 channel cable protectors from the Linebacker Range. Please ensure you choose the correct variant for your cable protection, see details below;
- For 1.25" Single Channel - Use CPRP1X125
- For 2.25" Single Channel - Use CPRP1X225
Key Features of these Ramps
- Easy To Transport - Each section is compact in size and easy to store, transport and handle.
- Interlocking Design - With each section locking into the next using Checkers patented T-Connector you can make any run or crossing point as long as needed.
- All Weather Construction - The UV stabilised Polyurethane construction means that the Linebacker® can be used in all seasons and almost all environments. It is also abrasion, impact and chemical resistant.
You can read more about the linebacker® range here.
Have questions about cable protection products?
Give our sales team a call toll free at (800) 671-9662, our experienced staff will help you choose the best product for your needs.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|A: Length||36 in. (91.44 cm)|
|B: Width||For 1.25" - 21.88 in. (55.58 cm) | For 2.25" - 34.81 in. (88.42 cm)|
|C: Height||For 1.25" - 2 in. (5.08 cm) | For 2.25" - 2.88 in. (7.32 cm)|
|Per Tire||20,150 lb./Tire (9,140 kg) (Max load tested at 70°F (21°C)|
|Per Axle||40,300 lb./Axle (18,280 kg) (Max load tested at 70°F (21°C)|
|Weight||For 1.25" - 40 lb. (18.1 kg) (pair) | For 2.25" - 66 lb. (30 kg) (pair)|
Q & A
Be the first to ask a question.