Guard Dog® 5 Channel End CapsThese end caps are supplied as a pair, they offer a neat and cable friendly way to terminate a run of Guard Dog® cable protection.
- Protects cables and hoses up to 1.325″ outside diameter - This makes the Guard Dog® 5 Channel ideal for use in audio visual applications, or entertainment venues and events.
- Interlocking Design - The Dog Bone connectors mean that these end caps once in place are securely fixed to the unit next to them.
- Suitable for use all year round - The Guard Dog® system is made from ultra-tough polyurethane, and is designed to stand up to extended use in almost any climate and environment.
- Patented 5-bar tread surface for maximum traction - More traction for improved pedestrian safety.
- Designed For Frequent Use - The high strength and ergonomic design of the Guard Dog® make it ideal for mobile entertainment venues, such as fair grounds, music festivals and sporting events. It is quick to deploy and just as quick to pack down after.
Speak to our sales team toll free at (800) 671-9662, our trained sales team will be more than happy to assist you in finding the right cable protection solution for your needs.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|A: Length||Female 8.75 in. (22.23 cm) | Male 5.25 in. (13.34 cm)|
|B: Width||19.75 in. (50.17 cm)|
|C: Height||1.875 in. (4.76 cm)|
|D: Channel Width||1.339 in. (3.4 cm)|
|E: Channel Height||1.325 in. (3.37 cm)|
|Per Tire||10,500 lb./Tire (4,763 kg) (Max load tested at 70°F (21°C)|
|Per Axle||21,000 lb./Axle (9,526 kg) (Max load tested at 70°F (21°C)|
|Cable & Hose Diameter (Max)||1.325"|
|Weight||3 lb. (1.4 kg) (each)|
Q & A
Be the first to ask a question.