Guard Dog® 2 Channel Protector Bridge
(fits standard profile 5 Channel)Birdge units can be used to connect two parallel runs of standard profile Guard Dog 5 Channel to acomodate further cables between the runs. Each bridge section has two channels that can protect two cables with a maximum outside diameter of 1.5".
The bridge section is composed of two parts, with the lower section locking into the adjacent 5 channel standard units, holding them parallel. The upper lid section then encloses the the bridge to provide protection for loads of up to 21,000 lb. per axel.
- Protects cables and hoses up to 1.5″ outside diameter - This makes the Guard Dog® 2 Channel bridge ideal for use in audio visual applications, or entertainment venues and events.
- Interlocking Design - The interlocking side connectors mean that these bridge units can connect an unlimited number of parralel cable runs.
- Suitable for use all year round - The Guard Dog® system is made from ultra-tough polyurethane, and is designed to stand up to extended use in almost any climate and environment.
- Patented 5-bar tread surface for maximum traction - More traction for improved pedestrian safety.
- Designed For Frequent Use - The high strength and ergonomic design of the Guard Dog® make it ideal for mobile entertainment venues, such as fair grounds, music festivals and sporting events. It is quick to deploy and just as quick to pack down after.
Speak to our sales team toll free at (800) 671-9662, our trained sales team will be more than happy to assist you in finding the right cable protection solution for your needs.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|A: Length||36 in. (91.44 cm)|
|B: Width||13 in. (33.02 cm)|
|C: Height||2 in. (5.08 cm)|
|D: Channel Width||1.5 in. (3.81 cm)|
|E: Channel Height||1.5 in. (3.81 cm)|
|Per Tire||10,500 lb./Tire (4,763 kg) (Max load tested at 70°F (21°C)|
|Per Axle||21,000 lb./Axle (9,526 kg) (Max load tested at 70°F (21°C)|
|Cable & Hose Diameter (Max)||1.5"|
|Weight||16 lb. (7.3 kg)|
Q & A
Be the first to ask a question.