Guard Dog® 5 Channel ADA /DDA Cable & Hose ProtectorThe 5 channel ADA ramp is an "out the box" ADA compliant ramp that is ideal for improving access for pedestrians with limited mobility. This cable protection ramp requires no additional ramps to make it ADA compliant, it is ready to go right away.
- Compatible with the Standard Guard Dog® 5 Channel - This dedicated ADA compliant ramp can be interlocked with the standard Guard Dog® 5 Channel ramp due to it sharing the same height, channel dimensions, and dog-bone connector format.
- Protects cables and hoses up to 1.325″ outside diameter - As per the standard Guard Dog® 5 Channel, this ADA compliant variant is suitable for hoses and cables up to 1.325" outside diameter.
- Interlocking Design - The Dog Bone connectors mean that any number of units can be attached end-on-end to achieve almost any length of cable protection required.
- Hinged Lid With Reinforcements - The lid is hinged across one side allowing cables to be placed into the contained channels with ease. This makes deployment much faster than other less advanced cable protection ramps.
- Suitable for use all year round - The Guard Dog® system is made from ultra-tough polyurethane, and is designed to stand up to extended use in almost any climate and environment.
- Patented 5-bar tread surface for maximum traction - More traction for improved pedestrian safety.
- Designed For Frequent Use - The high strength and ergonomic design of the Guard Dog® make it ideal for mobile entertainment venues, such as fair grounds, music festivals and sporting events. It is quick to deploy and just as quick to pack down after.
- Still Lightweight - Due to the increased width of each unit, the length has been reduced to 18" to keep the unit lightweight, this means that the unit can still be deployed by a single worker with ease.
Speak to our sales team toll free at (800) 671-9662, our trained sales team will be more than happy to assist you in finding the right cable protection solution for your needs.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|A: Length||18 in. (45.7 cm)|
|B: Width||50 in. (127.0 cm)|
|C: Height||1.875 in. (4.76 cm)|
|D: Channel Width||1.339 in. (3.4 cm)|
|E: Channel Height||1.325 in. (3.37 cm)|
|Per Tire||10,500 lb./Tire (4,763 kg) (Max load tested at 70°F (21°C)|
|Per Axle||21,000 lb./Axle (9,526 kg) (Max load tested at 70°F (21°C)|
|Cable & Hose Diameter (Max)||1.325"|
|Weight||21.0 lb. (9.6 kg)|
Q & A
Be the first to ask a question.