Grip Guard® 5 Channel Cable Protector
- Super Light weight: ONLY 12.75 lbs. - This is the worlds lightest 5-channel cable protector with weight savings as high as 75%. Making deployment and handling of the units far easier for workers.
- Hand Shaped Gripper Connector - Highly ergonomic and comfortable to work with, offers superior grip when handling the product, as well as when interlocking each unit. Each unit also has hand sized recesses on the underside to improve the handling characteristics, again making the Grip Guard® easy to work with during deployment.
- Snap Fit™ hinged lid - Checkers have done away with the traditional fiberglass lid hinge, this makes the new snap fit lid far more durable and easy to work with.
- Superior Traction - The patented 5-bar hatching's on the top of the product ensure that pedestrians and vehicles alike will not struggle for grip when passing over the cable protector.
- Protects cables and hoses up to 1.25” outside diameter
- Hard Wearing and Non-Conductive - The Polyurethane used in the construction of the Grip Guard® is non conductive, impact and chemical resistant and weather stabilised, so it can be left out all year round.
- Resistant from oil, fuels and lubricants - Suitable for use in factories and industrial environments, it will not be damaged if subjected to occasional fuel and oil spills.
Speak to our sales team toll free at (800) 671-9662, our trained sales team will be more than happy to assist you in finding the right cable protection solution for your needs.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|A: Length||36 in. (91.4 cm)|
|B: Width||16.44 in. (41.76 cm)|
|C: Height||1.59 in. (4.04 cm)|
|D: Channel Width||1.25 in. (3.18 cm)|
|E: Channel Height||1.25 in. (3.18 cm)|
|Per Tire||5,000 lb./Tire (2,267 kg) (Max load tested at 70°F (21°C)|
|Per Axle||10,000 lb./Axle (4,534 kg) (Max load tested at 70°F (21°C)|
|Cable & Hose Diameter (Max)||1.25"|
|Weight||12.75 lb. (5.78 kg)|
Q & A
Be the first to ask a question.